The Wrong Medical Alert System
Other Medical Alert Companies Are Not Always Customer Focused
The “puppy-mills” of medical alert system providers charge for low quality, unreliable, bottom tier equipment.
Produced by companies focused on high volume sales, with the lowest possible customer interaction and support.
Is not endorsed by trusted and relevant medical professionals and institutions who understand the needs of the aging and ill.
Often comes with unreasonable contractual terms and unexpected, continual rate increases.
Connects to a call center that hangs up immediately after notifying first responders.
Poor Design: The Hallmark of Many Other Medical Alert Systems
- Consists of a low grade necklace pendant and a box, leaving the customer with little to no support after the sale.
- Lacks redundancy and relies on a single necklace pendant alone.
- Features necklace pendants that catch on knobs, furnishings and fabrics and can actually cause a dangerous fall.
- Often offers a bulky device that weighs down the neck while continually needing to be recharged and failing to be reliable.
- Is not capable of regularly performing self-diagnostic features to insure reliability.
Frequently Devoid of Life-Saving Features
- Has no way to summon help when you are unconscious.
- Does not remind you to take medications.
- Fails to alert others when you are unresponsive.
- Can not remind you to check blood pressure, heart rate or blood sugar.
- Is unable to supervise the telecommunication link or perform regular tests with the emergency response facility.
- Features auto-fall detectors that report false alarms and fail to detect all falls.
- Features a GPS device that you can’t take with you into the shower, even though two-thirds of all falls occur in the shower/bathtub.
- When you need them the most, the operators of the wrong system leave you alone, in pain, under distress.
- Cannot be expanded or customized to meet the special needs of aging or ill customers.
Users of the WRONG system quickly refuse to use it and regret their purchase.