The Electronic Caregiver: The RIGHT Medical Alarm System
Our system is unmatched in reliability, performance, quality, redundancy, features, protective coverage, and customer support.
Has 24/7 self-diagnostics, regularly reporting test signals to the emergency response facility. This ensures that when you need your medical alarm to work, it does. Knows the customer is either aging or has an illness, or impairment. Therefore, they understand the fact of rising health costs and work to minimize them. Includes a supportive service to negotiate and reduce out-of-pocket medical expenses. Offered by a company continually investing heavily into clinical research, deploying mobile laboratories to better support the aging and ill.
Designed For The Real World: The RIGHT Medical Alarm System
- Incorporates high quality, reliable electronics combined with highly regulated, well supervised quality assurance programs.
- Provides preventative strategies and offers a comprehensive approach to extending life, and reducing pain, suffering, and preventable mortalities.
- Deploys multiple features and sensing technologies so assistance can be alerted even if a customer is unconscious and unable to press a button.
- Reminds of important health tasks such as taking medication and recording heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar or other important treatment plan items.
- Uses a comfortable wrist pendant that discreetly adds the ability to summon help with a range of 1000′- that is a distance of over 3 football fields! This sleek, fitness-band style of design avoids the discomfort of wrapping around the customers neck and avoids posing hazards such as injury to the neck and back and strangulation.
- Automatically includes an early-intervention connection to trained professionals so concerns can be addressed before situations escalate out of control.
- Offers other options for customers who will not reliably wear a pendant and to add extra 1-touch emergency response protection for customers who do.
- Is pre-programmed to notify a responsible party if the temperature in the home exceeds 100 degrees or falls below 40 degrees.
The RIGHT Medical Alarm System: PROVEN To SAVE LIVES
- Includes certified Emergency Medical Technicians trained to intervene during the special circumstances involving aging or chronically ill customers.
- Offers stay-on-the-line service where the EMT operators stay on the line, advising the customer until first-responder help is kneeling at their side.
- Expedites response so customers in need receive faster treatment, attention, comfort and support for recovery.
- Offers a dual-watch inactivity sensor that looks for motion twice a day. Once between 5 a.m. and 10 a.m. and again between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. These are common periods where unfortunate incidents occur. The sensor checks to make sure that someone is moving about the home at strategic times, yet fully allows independent living and travel.
- Offers medication reminders as an optional feature for FREE. The RIGHT system can be programmed to electronically remind you 24/7 to keep on schedule with medications, or to check blood sugar, blood pressure or other health maintenance activity.
Get the RIGHT Medical Alarm System from the company that cares!
Call (866) 572-3274 to order today!